More "Loving" messages..

Is 10.38pm now...I went and check my blog...while I was doing my one last check at my blog...

I saw someone left me 2 comments in "The Indecisive Noob.."...I thought it would have been Kelvin or others...and then I went and check...

I should out loud: "God Damn It! Shouldn't Have Left The Link In MSN!"

More "Loving" messages from my "Loving" cousin, Darryl...so predictable...

Anyway...thanks for the tips and advices you left at my blog...it really means a lot for me...now I'm a bit...more clear...not so confuse...and...not so...in the mist...or...sort of...

I'll go do more "deep thoughts" about what you said again next time...maybe it will give a slightest idea of what to do for my future...Arigato Gozaimasu!

And the druggie part wasn't helpful at all...=.=...

Right...I'll just stop right here...and good luck in your studies!




P.S: For those who are confused like me...You are free to check out what my "Loving" cousin just wrote for me in "The Indecisive Noob.." comment box...maybe it will help you out a bit...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment