Digi Sucks, The 58 secs, and My Hair C0D3...

Digi Sucks!

I'm so pharking tired! T.T

Our hired-driver, Wan Tzi told us that we supposed to reach Taylors Business School by 8am...so we must be waiting for her at our usual car-stop.. ( it's a bus-stop at near bukit tinggi Jusco.. )

I woke up at 6.50...prepared to leave to Wei Keat's place...car pool to the car stop...hohoho...

Just remembered that I haven't remind him that I will be going to his place yesterday while we were on a phone call at that moment...

Then I started to received 3 miss call from him...

What the phark...I'm supposed to be in the coverage...hmm...maybe he's trying to "signal" me to call him back gua...

Oh well...who cares...

( Skip 15 miutes later ) :P

On the way to school...we bullshit...talk cock as usual...and then Jk started it...

"Did you know that she's not really happy right now?"

We started talking about it...I was in the mood of talking a lot when I got into the car...but while talking about it...I was sad...really sad..."Goodbye Lakeside Campus Dream"

As soon as I reach there, I went to the kopitiam opposite of the Business School...gave Wan Tzi an excuse, told her that I'm hungry...going to get my breakfast first...

I sat down there...saw a couple of my classmates...wave at them...then took out my phone...took a reeeaaaaaal deep breath...

"Stay Calm...Stay Calm..You can do this...Is not that tough...Is just only a phone call, you ding-wit..." I said to myself..

I dialled her number...waiting for a ringtone..."Oh god, nervous-ing..."...and then..."DU" came from the phone...

What the hell...I called again..."DU"...and again..."DU"...these steps were repeated 8 times...8 TIMES I TELL YA!!

Furiousing...then my classmate laugh at me and told me..."Lol,can't call le, we also cannot sms or call, I think is due to Digi is doing something to the maintainance gua."

DIGI YOU SUCKS!

The 58 secs...
I reached home...it was about 5pm...

Took out my phone...Took a reeeaaaaaal deep breath...

"Stay Calm...Stay Calm..You can do this...Is not that tough...Is just only a phone call, you ding-wit..." I said to myself...again...

I dialled her number...waiting for a ringtone...

GAH!! She picked up...then I remained calm...

Chat with her...still thinking of ways to cheer her up...Darn! Still got nervous...screwed up again...haih...T.T

Tried my best...Oh well...it was better than the last call...Really quite happy^^ and the worst part was...it only lasted 58 secs...T.T

My Hair C0D3
Don't look at my hair...don't look at my hair, pls...GOD!!
Cry liao..everyone noticed my new garlic head look...
Lo li lo li lo li..blah blah blah...can't hear you all...
You look so cute la...they told me...still molesting my head...
Look up...look down...please stop examine the head...
The whole stared at my garlic head again...T.T
Cutest grin I've ever seen in my life...T.T
When I was about to SNAP!
You look so stylish la...few of them told me..YEAH^^
Smile...after my english class...I'm so stylish..hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment