Kamen Rider Ownage!!

Kamen Rider Kabuto!!












Go! Go! Masked Rider Kabuto! >.<

Is not childish...Is a fashion!

Don't give me that weird look...Yes...I'm a superfan of KAMEN RIDERS! YEAH! I've been watching them ever since my dad rent me the first tape of my first Kamen Rider, Black! And I was about...hmm...about....5 years old...I think...ever since from then...a new superfan of Kamen Rider was born...which is ME!! Wakaka...Collected some of my old times favourite Kamen Riders...RX...Garo..Kamen Rider ver.1 and 2...and Kamen Rider movie, The Next...and there are still more out there...I can sense them...

The Kamen Rider I watched was...Kamen Rider 555...a real epic fail crappy kid show...I've lost my personal love for Kamen Rider after watching Kamen Rider 555...I never wanted to touch them anymore...Kamen Rider 555 is a total disgrace...a total humialiation to the Kamen Rider world...

Until now...my dear little cousin...he came to my house yesterday...and he was watching youtube...I took a peek...something familiar about that video...and then I heard "HENSHIN"!! OMG!! Translation to english please!! It means "TRANSFORM"!! Is the new Kamen Rider!!!! KAMEN RIDER KABUTO!!!! RAAAWWWRR!!!!

Oh My God!!! They have dozen of Masked Rider in this show!! Each of them are Super COOLIO~ In this show, a lot of things have changed than the previous Kamen Rider shows...is a totally new generation of Kamen Rider...there will be less dark side stories of Kamen Riders...More humour...and the characters are all Super Handsomes!!! I love you, Tendou!!

Yes...and it was a total ownage of Kamen Rider yesterday....I've spent 8 hours on Kamen Rider Kabuto...I've watched 16 episodes back to back...the show haven't end yet...and IS STILL SUPER COOL!!!

And then..I look into my collections of my Kamen Rider and anime again...hohoho...there will be a new collection coming in again....hohoho....

0 comments:

Post a Comment