Happy Birthday! Birthday Gals!

Wa...a lot of people celebrated their birthday this week...

Free foods everywhere...wakakaka...just kidding! >.< My Grandmother's Birthday!














My Ah Ma celebrated her 75th birthday at thursday...all the relatives came to celebrate with her...except for those for are studying at outseas right now...I can tell that she's really enjoyed herself that day...from that smile on her face^^

Ah Ma received a call from one of them, Darryl^^ a really cool fellow! I chat with him too...haha...still the same...we only talk a while..cause he's going for his part time job lo...haih....we only talk about our favorite game, Monster Hunter 2nG and game consoles only, he told me that Monster Hunter 3 will be releasing on August in Wii, and he bought the Wii edi...WEE~~~...wakakaka...

Noticed that baby from the pictures? Cute le...this is my baby god-brother...when the cake jelly was put on the table...He's the first to rush to the table...why? This is what he can only say..."JELLY!"...hahaha...kids like jelly a lot!

After we sang the birthday song for Ah Ma...and she was about to cut the cake...and that little greedy baby god-brother of mine trying to reach his hand out for the cake...but the cake is too far from him edi...wakakaka...so darn CUTE~ Ah Ma gave him the first cake as soon as she finished cutting the cake...T.T...a very caring Ah Ma indeed...

Anyway...Happy Birthday! Ah Ma! Love you always!^^

My Friends Birthday!

My friends celebrated their birthday early yesterday, Siu Keih and Nc Nicole...they celebrated it together at Bukit Tinggi Jusco, Greenbox...

But I didn't attend...thats why no pictures were taken...T.T...lol...paise...I've decided not to go, due to some matters...T.T

Wishing them the best! Excels in every studies they're taking! Hope they had found the perfect partner! Stay cute always! and stay happy always!

I hoped that they enjoy themselves to fullest yesterday^^ and very sorry that I didn't attend...

Anyway...Happy Birthday! Siu Keih And Nc Nicole!^^ Friends forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment