A Bloody Good Movie..

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street











"Never Forget. Never Forgive " - Sweeney Todd




"This movie so old edi la~ You so outdate la~"

Who cares..I'm bored...I borrowed this movie from cousin few days ago...

And everyone was like "Eeww...that movie so boring la, sing song only, and so violent also...don't waste your time watching that movie la.."

Like I said...I'm really pharking bored...I don't care...

I watched the movie right away as soon as I reached home..and it was about 10.25pm that moment...my mom is so going to kill me if she finds out that I'm still not in bed...

After watching that movie...

"Wow" is the only word that came up in my thoughts...

THIS MOVIE IS PHARKING GOOD! YOU RETARDS!!! Cursing myself too for not watching this movie as soon as it was in cinema..T.T

The story was about..

A barber named, Benjamin Barker, was falsely imprisoned by the Judge Turpin, who would do anything to lay his dirty hand on Benjamin Barker's beautiful wife, Lucy. T.T...After 15 years in prison, changed his name to Sweeney Todd.. he comes back to Victorian London to find his wife has poisoned herself and his daughter was held captive by Judge Turpin. As he's plotting his revenge, Sweeney joins forces with Mrs.Lovett, and while he preys on clients asking for a shave, his new partner turns the bodies into meat pies! Lol...and now the razor-wielding madman, Sweeney Todd, wants to redeem his love for his family...with vengeance.

"Two Thumbs Up!!" -Roger Ebert, USA Today

"Sweeney Todd is a thriller-diller. From start to finish: scary, monstrously funny abd melodically thrilling. And Depp is simply stupendous." -Peter Travers, Rolling Stone

"Johnny Depp! I love you!" -T.Song, Taylors :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment