Left Me Dead... ( 6th May 2009 )

Bullshit! I believe you'd noticed that this is the second post in the same day and is only about..10 minutes from my previous post...yes...I'm back in Sino Net again...Zzz...Hey! Don't blame me! I'm also trying to save my pocket for a "Greater Purpose" of mine :P...instead of sitting here...blogging...hearing others screaming "OMG! Save Me! Saaave Me! That hunter is raping me!!"...or maybe "Shit! Wtf! Noob! Dunno how to stun a?! Ulti la!!!"...yes...this is the life in internet cafe...creating all kinds of noice pollution...hmm...maybe internet cafe is one of the main factor for noice pollution...i'll note that in my mind... tsk..i hate cc a lot :P...ok...back to the point! What really happened just now was...i'm having a poppin (dance) class tonight at 7pm...and my parents' weren't able to fetch me there at that moment..so i have to stay back here until 7pm..leaving me and the both "good" frens of mine...who were about to leave Sino...i asked them if they could stay with me...like about..3 hours?...and they were looking at me together at the same time..and staring me like "You've gotta be...joking.." Then "Poof"! "Alakazam"! They disappeared right in front of me! How did they do that!! (actually they just walk away..) Hmmm...looks like i have picked the correct title for my blog...alone as usual..T.T...they abandoned me...all alone...haih~...T.T...oh well...guess i have to go pawn some dota noobs to calm my sad feelings now..I'll just stop right here... :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn it!! we din juz walk away lo... we actually gave u a chance... to flip a coin to decide ur fate.... and the result is.... so dun blame us leh... u make us looks so 没义气 u noe...

Post a Comment