Pimp My Blog!

Yeah! Finally! Got the spare time to change my bloggy edi~~ ^^v

But I really kinda miss my black theme...haih...due to friend's complain..."TOO DARK LA!" or "TOO PLAIN LA!"..."TOO COOL LA!"...^^

Ya...sort of...and every time go someone else blog...their templates quite nice...darn...and then I've decided to change my blog!

"HENSHIN!" "TRANSFORM!"

Ta-da...changed most of the things...but still...can't change my teddy...T.T...stupid MixPod.com is under maintainance...wanted to change my teddy's colour...last time it took me at least 50 minutes to find the perfect colour for my previous theme...a bit of pinkish and whitish for black theme...and now...have to do it again...T.T

LOL! I'm supposed to study for my upcoming final exams so I am able to cover the time for the upcoming dance competition too...which before my final exams...Holy Shit...am I able to survive the "ONSLAUGHT"?...action of doing revision was taken yesterday only...Yeah^^ I did 2 hours le...T.T...but today...too eager to finish the blog thingy...had a dream about my blog today morning...and also a game I'm playing recently..."Dungeon Siege 2"...I can't tell if it is nightmare or a normal dream...

God Damn It! T.T...I've totally done no revisions today...nooo....what have I done...Oh well! I supposed that I deserved a good rest after the 2 hours revisions from yesterday^^

So...

I went to Sino today^^ Had 2 games of Dota with JK and Ah Poh...I Love Dota~^^ We played All Random for every game...For my first round...I got Ogre Magi! We owned! Yeah! I played damn well!! Wakaka!!

Skip the story...that's not the main point...Is All About The Second Round...T.T...guess who I met in the second match...of cause you can't guess la...I typed for fun only...wakakaka...I met Pheng Fei...lol...so coincidance pula...And I also met Say Yew...he pawned us...terribly...undescriable...speechless....Phark You! Say Yew! Spoilt all my good mood after from that first match ownage! Phark You!

Haih..just a game only...what can I say...next time pawn others ba...

I went home after that...I was walking towards my bag...wan to take the notes to do revision...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT.....

My dad bought a few new Dvds few days ago..."Push" and "I Corrupt All Cops"...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH!!!!

I took the Dvds instead of my bag and dash to the Dvd Player!

On!

Take Cd!

Open!

Put Cd!

Play!

Take Water!

Playing Movie!

Go Toilet!

Rush Back!

GOOOOOOD TIMIIIING!!!!

That's all...after the movies...I went Pimp My Blog edi...wakakaka ^^v

0 comments:

Post a Comment