The Lucky Day* ( 6th April )

  1. I have started my studies again...currently taking business foundation in Taylors...
  2. I enjoyed my studies there...had lots of fun..well..sort of...made lots of new friends over there too..
  3. People are friendly...Lecturers are funny...

I love this new college life...a lot... >.<

"Wow, the horoscope says that today is your lucky day. Things will go smooth for you. Hmm..Maybe you will find something good in college today?"

"Haha...you know me...I'm not into those stuff...you should really get back to the reality, mom...is already 6.25 am...I need to get to the train station to meet up with others..."

"Ok, make sure you didn't forget to bring bottle."


(At the station)

Things go very smooth all right...as i reach the station...it was packed...very packed! And I have to squeeze myself like a sandwich just to get into the train! Got separated with Ah Poh...and Jk's sitting right in front of me...Looking at the brightside! At least me and Jk got a seat...and I didn't get harrassed by a huge lady which happened on Jk...that lady seems to like him a lot...I can tell that he's not enjoying himself that moment...LOL...Shoot...I don't like sleeping inse the train...it smells...and it takes at least 30mins to reach our station...but inside the train already damn crowded! Yet...the people just won't stop coming...

"Stupid horoscope..."

(At the other station)

The entrance is open...must...get...out...of...the...train...can't...breath...help...
Whelp! We manage to got out from the train...streching my whole body...and cursing the horoscope that my mom mentioned...better get to school before 8am...put away the mp3 first...

O.O

I saw her standing outside the other entrance of the train...she was listening to her mp3...my god! Why is she here...she waved at me...then smiled at me...I smiled back, waving back at her, and walk away slowly as usual...but took a peek at her before she left...

"=.=...what's with the big smile on your face?...you're scaring me..."

I had no idea...something keeps tingling in my heart...but I'm sure that I was really Happy...then I answered Jk...

"Today is my lucky day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment