Another Good Friend Is Leaving..

Lol...is 3.10am right now...yet I'm still blogging right now...

Can't sleep...felt really awful...

Maybe I was trying to avoid the nightmare I had yesterday...

Dreamt about...

I had a fight with Dad again...

In that nightmare, it wasn't about that "incident"...there was nothing related to it either...

But he was still furious...the madness in his both eyes...

Damn...

Still holding the phone...still hesistating if I should sms her...

What am I a Pharktard? ( pharker+retard=pharktard ) People sleeping le..

I decided not to sleep that early...

Blogging...trying to customize my blog...to make a better one than the previous one...and I was SOOOOOOO pharking bored!! My god...sien...then I went and sign in my msn...still hoping to see someone on9^^ haha...

What am I a Pharktard? People sleeping le...

Oh! dude! A few good friends haven't sleep yet! I'm not that lonely le! Well...though she didn't on9...haih...I chat with them...talking cock as usual...Monkey ( that's how i referred her in class ) a new friend I've met in Taylors..currently also classmates as well...she told she has a own blog...with the help of my friend...Good for her^^...and then...

She told me that business foundation doesn't suit her well...She'll be going to TARC the next day to see if there is any other courses that suits her...I was shocked...There was a boy in my class transfered as well...and now...she might be transferring too...

I can't really ask her to stay in Taylors...coz I'm not her PARENTS! So...what I could do for her right now...

Is creating this post to bid her farewell..wishing her all the best..

GOODBYE MONKEY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment