Lousy Weekend...T.T

"Get Ready...Here Comes The Horde..."

"Omg....This is so cool!...Holding my favorite M16 machine gun!...Can't hardly wait to blow up those brainless walking dead...Hmmm...maybe that noob Bill will get pull by Smoker again...better go into the building and camp in there..."

After a while...

"Fcuk! Where the hell are those hordes...I thought they supposed to rush in and attack us mindlessly about a while ago..."

Wait...I heard a movement...must be a Hunter...better go clear him first...

WTF! When I open the door...it was a freaking text book on the floor...damn thick la the book....Shocked as I realized this familiar scene...and then I look around....OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Text books are everywhere!!! The Freaking Hordes Are Refering To The Freaking Text Books!!!! NOOOOOO!!

After that horrible sight...I woke up...worst nightmare I've ever encountered...some horrible pressure I had for the coming final exams...

T.T...I want die liao...still got 2 weeks le...

Diao...and woke up with this really serious pain in the neck! I presume is my horrible sleeping pose...Barely can move my neck today...makes me look like a robot all the day....

T.T...today have to miss the movie "Blood: The Last Vampire" with a3 friends...cause I have to do some fcuking study today...walao...humans supposed to relax on weekends de...CURSE YOU TAYLORS!! BORING LIKE SHIT...and with the neck-breaking pain on my neck...really suffering...













GG Business Math...

And my favourite cereal as snacks while doing studying...CoCo Crunch! >.<

Got bored on the "halfway" studying...did a little "doodling"...












A drawing my dearest Mother...it may not really look exactly like you...but...Still love you Mom! Always^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment