Today's Dinner = Shit

PHEW! Finally! After a long boring suffering for 5 hours revision...I still survived!

Publishing a new book..."Surviving the 5 hours"...

OMG OMG OMG! After the 5 hours of "onslaught"...I've found out I finished my koko crunch too...nooo....my koko crunch...T.T...nooo....

And it was about 6pm...is almost dinner time...I asked my Mother pitifully..."what's for dinner?"

She told me: "Oh, get prepared, son. We're going out for a feast with the whole family."


I starting to float....to my sweet heaven~


YEAH! BABY! YEAH! THE WHOLE FAMILY ARE GOING OUT FOR A FEAST! AND IT MEANS:


"Steak?"


"Sushi?"


"Chicken Chop?"


"Sashimi?"


"Pizza?"


OMG~~~! I DON'T FREAKING CARE! JUST BRING ON THE FOODS! YEAH! XD


We departed at 7pm...and I was like so fcuking anxious...I can't hold the hunger any much longer anymore....must feed...grrrr....meat....meat.....

"We're here!" My cousin told me..

"What?" I shout out loud...It was like only a 4 minutes ride in the car...I look around....and there was no restaurant or anything at all..."Where are we having our feast again?" I asked...

Tzu Qi"...My mom said....

DENG! DENG! DENG!


This irritating melody came out from my mind...

What is Tzu Qi? Short and sweet definition....Vegeterian and Charity....

DENG! DENG! DENG!

Again...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!


When I have the slightest flashback onTzu Qi again...I can only think of....Must escape...B*tch...B*tch...




Tzu Qi's Secret Hideout!

Beware!













Whaat Thhe Helll...I have been tricked...

Just now revisions onslaught...and now vegetables onslaught...

I skip the entrance ba...

Looking at the menu....FCUK!!!!

Boss a....10 dishes...

NVM! STAY COOL! EAT A BIT...CALM DOWN A BIT...EAT A BIT ONLY...VEGETABLE ONLY...WON'T HARM YOU A BIT DE...CHILL...LATER AFTER THIS ONLY GO MAMAK AND SAPU EVERYTHING...EAT A BIT...DON'T WORRY...EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT...

And then my aunt...who worked as a volunteer there...she told must "XI FU"...translate to english..."must treasure your foods..."...Definition...MUST EAT UP EVERYTHING! WHAT THE FCUK!

Took a lot of pictures...but don't know why now cannot upload...please bear with the inconvenience as I'll upload it tomorrow...

Overall...what did I did at there...I played a game with my cousin...

"GUESS THAT FOOD!"

Why? Cause...vegetarian enjoys referring their food as meat food...

We had....

Tempura! wrong...actually is made out of white raddish and carrot...

We had....

Shark Fin! wrong...made out from mushrooms...golden needle mushrooms...

We had....

ABALONE! WHOA! whoa your head la...made out from China's Big Shroom...shit...

Walao...sad...really sad...I want to go home...I want to cry edi...

Today themes for Tzu Qi were actually celebrating parents day...and changing your eating habits...be a vegetarian...is good...

Nah! Bull You Vegetarians!

All the vegetables DAMN SALTY! They put a whole lot amount of salts to cover up the vegetables taste and tell you that is a meat...FCUK YOU! Vegetarian's trying to destroy your precious liver...and encourage you to lie....with kindness...

Never...ever...ever....ever....ever...bring your family to these places...

Today...I finished all the 10 dishes...and I survived...

Publishing another new book..."Surviving Your Vegetables..."

AND I MADE A MATH EQUATION!

Me + Eating Vegetarian = ME ANGRY

ME ANGRY + Happy Kids = KIDS CRY

And...

EATING VEGETARIAN = KIDS CRY

Haih...actually...they're trying to be helpful la...helping those needies...saving lives...k la...say good things a bit...

They don't want you to slaughter animals...they have their own lives...

Treat your parents better...they made you...providing you love and care...

Eat vege...instead of meat...is good for your health...sort of...Blek...




0 comments:

Post a Comment