Sorry?

*Sigh*...another post for Mr. Teddy...this post is really long....really really long...is a conversation between me and Mr.T...

Really...I felt bad yesterday...

Wrote everything about you in my previous blog...I felt bad...

'CAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

OMG! I'M SO SORRY! MAYBE BECAUSE I GOT SO MAD, AND DIDN'T REALIZE ABOUT IT! UNTIL JUST NOW...I read my blog...omg omg omg...damn embarrassing...

But don't worry...cause I've decided to write another proper post specially for you again!

HAPPY? Cause I've found out that you have read my blog..really...so nice of you...you really didn't disappointed me...and what's more! WOW! A True Friend Indeed! You've also decided to share your "happiness" with everyone...and I shall grant you that "happiness" to everyone!

And you're most welcome...in advance! ^^

Maybe you will be thinking right now...

"I thought that fucker very busy de? Now still got time to blog?"

*Sigh*...yeah...seriously...I'm really busy recently...but...I'll always take out some of that time specially just for you...don't worry...is midnight now...so...don't bother about me...thanks for your concern...

Why?

Is simple...fucking simple...is fucking damn simple...but I really don't fucking know if you can really fucking understand my post...so...another advice for you...LESS FLP BULLSHITS AND DOTA!!! TRY TO STUDY MORE!!

Oh...thanks to the 9 persons who have sms me yesterday night...thanks...but I didn't really explain what had happened...and the following may also will help everyone a bit gua...

It starts off like this...

Next Monday is the beginning of my DoomsDay...my final exams...

So...of course...for sure...must study...must prepare for upcoming Hell...'cause...if flunk my subjects...have to retake...and I have no intentions of flunking...cause it'll be a hell lot of time wasting...fuck...

Yesterday~

Doing my revisions...got so fucking annoyed of my foundation's subject...Business Mathematics...is almost like AddMath...but in more business terms...Revenue...Pricing...what the fuck...

Then I remembered Mr.T had asked me before..."MUST MEET"....after that...went to MSN...told Mr.T that I'm sorry...can't meet up with him...cause finals are coming...BUT! Here...let me copy from the history...

"i wan ask u something face to face"

What the fuck? I asked...

"face to face"

"nt now"

Diu...Mr.T...my finals are coming...really cannot...how about you give me another good time?

"today"

Wow...genius...you are one heck of a genius...I told you I can't...currently fucking busy screwing my brain juice to solve this fucking math question...OK! Fine! Today It IS! Is 9pm ok with you?

After 15 minutes arguement with my mom...due to Mr.T 's "BUSINESS"!

"Finals are coming, you still want to go out with your friend?" my mom asked...

"Ya...sorry...only for a while...cause...he seems to have a problem...told me must meet...I really will be back soon!"

The rest of the 13 minutes conversation...you all can imagine the rest...and then...


Sorry, Mr.T...think really can't go...

"wtf"

"so u can come o nt ?"

Oh...what the fuck?...really got that urgent? Must meet? I thought you only pick up the FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS BOOKLET only?

"told u wanna ask u something "

Oh...ok...since we are MSN-ing now...why not spit it out now?

"no thx "

Skip a bit...bullshits...bullshits..

How long you want to ask? Fuck! You think I very free like you?

"As soon as possible " ( everyone...please note this...the fun is coming up...)

"I oso vry busy lo"

Walao...if you're so busy...why not next time?

"Nope"

"Today"

FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IS IT?

"not about FOREVER LIVING and S&S"

Of course...last time...you tricked me...asked me to come out "lim teh"...turn out to be a blind date with Forever Living Sister...Wow...amazing...and now...if really is about...FLP again...please go to hell...

"this time wan settle thing" ( note this too! )

Oh...hmmm...maybe is really something urgent...ok la...then...guess I have no choice...

And then I went to my Windows Live Messenger...my brain almost crack...almost crack...clutching my fist...I really really want to kill you...I'm serious...I'm writing this to you, Mr.T...are you reading about it? Don't disappoint me again...

So...what makes me so furious? Guess what I saw on Mr.T 's MSN notice?

'SETTLE THINGS FOR YOU'

Immediately...I realized all your "BUSINESS"...I went and told the whole story to JK...

So...tell me, Mr.T...which part of "I AM SO FUCKING BUSY WITH MY FUCKING FINALS CURRENTLY!" you don't understand?

Ok...fine...carry on with the "BUSINESS"...I tried to stay calm...I didn't start anything...to prevent unnecessary arguement...

I told Mr.T...

9pm it is...but must get back home before 10pm..

"wtf..."

FUCCCCCKKKKK YOUUUUU!!!! THEN HOW LONG YOU WANT WITH YOUR "BUSINESS"??????

"As Long As Possible " ( notice the note I noted for you all? )

Skip...

"nvm nvm, then no need come out..seem u are so bzy...I scare i beat u nia"



End.

So...these are what makes me so fuck up yesterday...right...good night all!

Oh ya...but before that...

To Mr.T...please don't put "my special best friend" at your msn notice...obviously...is me! THANKS! o0o! So please remove it...is really really really a deep humiliation...thanks in advance! Night, Fucker...suck on this again, o0o!

0 comments:

Post a Comment