Shut Up..

Of course...this title wasn't meant for what I'm going to write right now...just want to have a simple brief through about on Sunday...Happy Father's Day...zzz...


21st June 2009, it was Happy Father's Day...people asked me before...

"Hey, Father's Day coming lo, how are you going to celebrate or what are you going to get?"

"..."

I always changed topic...or pretended that I can't hear with my mp3 on...

That night...we went to Jusco in Bukit Tinggi...with my relatives...they asked me the same question too...*Sigh*...of course I didn't reply...went to do my own shopping...cause I wanted some of the "distance"...When we were about to go home...and then...zzz...flashback....wee~...sweet...from that day morning until then...I haven't said anything to him...my dad...hoping he wouldn't mind...but really eye sore...damn a lot families went there...holding hands...harmony...that's the thing that my family ever needed...And then I remembered he took me to buy the ice-cream from McD...holding my little hand...I was about 6 years old...

*Sigh*...

I went to McD in Jusco...bought that RM1.05 sundae cone...one only...then went back to the place where we supposed to meet up...

I passed the ice-cream to him...

He smiled...slurping his ice-cream like a kid...like me when I have that ice-cream he bought for me...

I chuckled...lol..."Diu...ice-cream only la...wipe that smirk off your face la"...

Happy Father's Day..



"Shut Up..."

This title or this very post was dedicated to a few person...

They have been annoying me this matter since that date until now...hmmm...i mean "incident"...

Have been trying to forget about it...yet...you guys just enjoy bringing it up everytime...thanks a lot...

I think I have my answers edi...

It's 28 days, 6 hours, 49 minutes and 23 seconds exact from now that day...don't ask me how I know...I just know...

*Sigh*...worst damage...

Is rather sad when every time you're trying to forget everything...like reformat your whole memory on that particular case...but it just won't work...every time I'd tried to avoid everything...but she just "appears" everywhere...

You guys always asked me the same questions...

"Will you kill him if he's with her now?"

I replied with a laugh..."Haha...I don't care...go ahead..."

But it really hurts...so I've decided to withdraw back my words...

Yesterday, I've received a call from him...long time didn't chat with him edi...though we go to the same college...but he just seem so depressed this recently...and he decided to bring me down along...by asking the same question...

"AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! KILL ME INSTEAD!!!" I shouted on the phone...of course...I imagined that scene in my brain...

I was trying to blog yesterday...have fun with laptop...but ever since he brought up that "question"....my whole mood has gone to nothing...emptiness...damn empty le...

I took 1 hour, and 13 miutes from that call to think up of this solution...to my pain...

One simple message...

And then I've waited for only 1 minutes and 20 or 25 seconds like that...and then my phone...

*Message ringtone alert*

Read the message...I took a large breath...

Inhale..

Exhale..

Just one simple message received...I knew that I'm freed from that pain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment