Wonderful Day..

What a wonderful day...

Things go too pretty smooth for me today...until now...

Good evening, everyone!...In this post, I am going to write out all my thoughts!...And it could be very rude!...As I am SO FARKING PISSED OFF AND ANNOYED IN MY CURRENT SITUATION!

This post! Is dedicated to a very special friend I "USED TO HAVE!"...

In the memory of...


Teddy.




You have brought joys to me...when I'm so FARKING BORED!

You have brought comforts to me...when I'm so FARKING DOWN!

Really...when I needed a companion...you will always be there for me...well...not really everytime though...but still...you helped a lot...thanks...really appreciated it...and is not gay...totally clean...

You have been a very wonderful friend to me...



Until now...

Teddy, if you're reading this post..

Just wanted to tell you that...

I'M NOT FEELING SORRY FOR YOU!

And if you may....please...please...please...please...do go and read my msn notice please...I'm begging you...PLEASE! Cause I have put in a lot of effort in writing it...specially for a very special friend like you...so please don't disappoint me...thanks...

When I was in form 5...I've made a drawing for you...as a good friend gift...but I didn't give it to you...Why? Cause I'm so FARKING SHY! Yes! "HAHA"! I know! VERY FUNNY! BUT IS THE FACT! Wonderful...and I shall post the picture here for you now...


















I'm so upset with you...



Very upset with you...



Farking upset with you...



Alright, Mr.Farkish Teddy...If you really really really unhappy...and really really really want to settle things..."settle things"..."like a man"..."face to face"..."I scare I beat you nia"...these are what you've told me in MSN...it gave me a chill right down my back spine...it frightens me...shocked me...I've no idea on what to do about it...really...CAUSE IT SOUNDED SO FARKING GAY TO ME! YOU'VE TOTALLY WASTED MY TIME...I hate you...i hate you...i hate you...i hate you...you suck...ZZZ...

I give you something simple now...

FARK YOU!

You

And

Me

Are

Finish...

Err...not that kind "DIE=FINISH"....I meant my friendship...well...sort of...

Lastly, Suck on this instead, o0o





YOU SUCK, TEDDY!

End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment