No title...frigging...

"Why no title?"

Simple...cause I can't think of any title for it...


Haih...


Damn depressed and desperate...


"WHY?"


Because....

My EWE, English Week Exhibition presentation day...haha...did badly...

Arrived at Taylors Business School at around 9.10am...

Still got 5 groups left before my group's turn...so...that moment still got about 2 hours for me to prepare...

Watched a few groups...and one of them from each of every group were very nervous...and they sort of screwed up...lol...and that really comforts me a lot...giving quite me some confidence to carry on with the presentation...

And then I continued to decorate the presentation board...our business plan...after I finished reading draft...

Until the last 3 groups...

Ms Chen, one of the hosts, judges and also my english teacher...announced:" Ok, everyone, we will be taking a short 5 minutes break, and then we will carry on with the last 3 groups."

And then everyone started to leave the floor...hmmm...OMG OMG OMG~

BANZAI!!

Yes!...I'm very sure that I was so frigging prepared for the presentation...cause everyone have frigging left the frigging floor...where we held our frigging presentation...which left a frigging few people over there...which makes me frigging happy and frigging confidence! Now bring on that frigging presentation! WEE~!

That 5 minutes break saved my ass...really...and that moment I finished with the decorations and still left with about 40 minutes preparation for speech again! Looking at the draft...I'm sastified...cause I'd put "quite some" effort in it...so...it waaaaass daaaaaaaamn long...YEAH!^^

And then it begins...MY FRIGGING FEAR! GAWR!

It was the last second group edi...and they was about to end their presentation...

BUT!

OMG! DON'T YOU FRIGGING HUMANS HAVE ANY FRIGGING BETTER THINGS TO DO?! WHAT THE FARK IS FRIGGING WRONG WITH YOU FRIGGING PEOPLE?! WHY?! FRIG YOU!

Yes...I supposed you have guessed it earlier....all the audience are back...and with more of them...I almost fainted (I'm serious)...when I regain my footstep...I got so FARKING PISSED OFF!

"WHY?"

Yeah...I also cannot explain why...maybe it because humans basic responce or sort of...

And that moment...I was so furious...nervous...and scared...terrified...whatever la...

Then Ah Poh walks toward me with a happy smile...he said: "good luck!"...I think...sort of...can't remember...cause I'm so frigging mad that moment...

And then I REPLIED...by slapping hard on his shoulder...OMG! DANG! I got so frigging nervous and acted like a farking noob shit who was still in his farking unchanged diaper that still drips shit (childish for short)!

Sorry...Poh...

*Sigh*...then my turn to present edi....

"Skip the story lo...lazy tell..."

Almost passed out...the whole floor was packed...my god...

I've totally forgotten most of my speech....

*Sigh*...T.T...

After a good 8 hours rest and meditation...my mood finally chilled out...

Frigging sien...

0 comments:

Post a Comment