A Blackout...When I'm Blackout...

Preparing my sample draft..Thursday got EWE presentation....ew....English Week Exhibition...

My group leader forced me to be the main speaker...didn't even discuss with me also...zzz...

I started to have the inspiration...after good 4 hours of GAMING!

DENG! DENG! DENG!

Lol...final exams coming edi...counting from today...SHIT! Left 10 days nia...T.T...

Sua...tired edi...set alarm at 6.10 am...and then I went sleep! without doing any revisions...hahaha...

While I was still lurking within the shadow of my dream...I forgot what happened in that dream...suddenly I woke up...I've found out that the air-cond was switched off...radio too ( I prefer to sleep with the music on ^^v )...the fan is getting slower and slower as well...my god...and is 4.13 in the morning...

I thought my mom was pulling a prank on me...trying to disturb my "hibernation"...but...she's not that retard...hahaha...and I locked the door...there's now way she could get in...hmmm...the highest possibility is that...A BLACKOUT!

DENG! DENG! DENG!

Lol...hahaha...never get bored of that...

And what's more ridiculous...I was very unconscious that moment...so I took up my phone...automatically trying to take a picture of that dark moment...for blogging purpose...hahaha....and then I was like WHAT THE FARK! What's the point of looking at a BLACK PICTURE!

After I came to my senses...immediately...a blackout for me...went back to sleep...lol...

And then...it was 6...sharp...in the morning...I woke up without my alarm...which was set at 6.10 am...I felt very depressed that moment...I went to sleep...want to redeem that 10 minutes...hahaha...really farking funny when I woke up...

Today...a so-called "miracle" happened...

I went to my account tutorial class....

I know...very normal what...very common...go class also very miracle meh?...


The fact is...I never went to that Wednesday's Accounting Tutorial Class...hahaha...why?

Lol...cause is 2 hours of non-stop-blabering-naggish-diao-you-99 from our accounting teacher....Ms.Thumb...hahaha...so I always skipped that particular class before today...so she "miss" me a lot...hahaha....today she must be very happy when she saw me...^^

Ms.thumb...she's not bad...she's lovely in some ways...and she is also so-called as "THE BEST TEACHER IN TOWN!"

I never agreed to that...it should be "THE BEST NAGGER IN TOWN"...

She enjoys telling grandmother stories...which she laugh at it herself...my god...and everytime she sees me in class...she will say...this...a thousand times...never gets bored de...lol...

"Song...are you singing a song?"

Amazingly...it never fails to make the whole class laugh....over...and over...and over...and over again....lol....

After that class...I went to do revision with my friends...Ah Liau...Willy...and Andy...met them at Taylors...they're not bad...good fellows...of course...we skipped the math lecture...hahaha...to do revisions ma!

And about 11.50am...I went to the usual place to have my lunch...alone...I usually went with a bunch of friends...but most of them are smokers...smokers, people who smokes a smoke...not that kind that pulls you from a distance smoker...

This new experience was quite...weird...used to be very merry de...but now very quite and lonely...well...at least it is smoke-free^^


Having my SUPER-DUPER-UNBELIVABLE-CHEAP-YET-DELICIOUS-AND-NUTRITIOS set lucnh, only cost RM3.50! ^^v Of course...took a few bites edi...













IT'S SQUEEKY CLEAN~
















This is how the market looks like...I usually come here with a gang to have lunch...haha...very cheap~







On the way home...check my phone playlist...found out that all the music got listed out by numbers...I was so freaking bored...so I played something new...my lucky number is 5...so I checked my playlist for the two songs listed with number 5 and 55...

no.5: "Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters"

no.55: "Something About Us - Daft Punk"

==...diu...good songs...but bad songs at the bad moments...T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment