Update update..

-Monday-

It was a usual lunch break for me...

Was walking back to my class...

And then...received a call from my mom...

In that phone call...

She was asking "nonsense" about my current situation...

And then...

The news were break down to me...

"Your Ah Gong just pass away..."

I almost threw up my lunch...


And then...took me a while to calm down...

Went back to class...

I can't smile or joke anymore as usual...

Was trying really hard not to cry anymore...

Someone asked...

I answered them:

"My grandfather just passed away."

Then...I couldn't help it...

Crying was the only solution to heal my broken heart...



-Wednesday-

That day only 3 hours class...

12pm till 3pm...

I took the bus to college everyday...

And have to spend Rm13.50 for the whole journey...

So...Mom allows me to drive the car to college...

And she followed...along with my relatives...

They went to shopping after I've dropped myself at college...

On my way home...

I was being "safety-first"...

So...kena people honk at the back...

Mercedes also...very big meh?

Quite pissed off that moment...

Then Mom asked me to speed up...

I straight away stomped the gas pedal...


110 km/h

Mom: "Ya, around this speed can edi."


130 km/h

Mom: "No need drive so fast la, no car edi."


150 km/h

Mom and Relatives began to scream at the back...


165 km/h

Got slapped in the face...forced to slow down...


My personal achievement of the year...

165 km/h...

Hohohoho...



-Friday-

"My Prized Possession"

My English lecturer, Ms. Joanna...

Asked us to write a paragraph about our prized possession...

My mind was blank...

No Ideas At All!

Then...my jacket's sleeves were up...

Noticed something on my wrist...

And then I wrote about it...

Ms.Joanna read my paper...

And gave me a very good comment...

"Very good, keep up with it!"

Damn happy that moment...

XD





END:
Update lo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment