Epic Fail Evil Genius Mastermind..

I am The Evil Genius Mastermind!

Of course..

Every Evil Genius Mastermind needed his own Secret Weapons and Tools...

This is one of the basic simple rules to Conquering The Universe!

And so!

I've created this Bomb not long after that 'INCIDENT'...

And him...who thought he have escaped...taking all those glorious victories...

No one shall ever escape from my Wrath...

And now...I would like to use this opportunity!

I would really like to congratulate that fellow!

Because this BOMB is a GIFT!

And this GIFT was especially made for him...

This BOMB would definitely set off the fireworks of his life!

Sparkling the sparks !

And taking out all those accomplices of his!



Holding my DETONATOR!

Screaming: "DIE, SCUMS!"




Before I could set off the ignition..

And then.........

You've appeared.......

Why would you appeared.....


You should know that how much I despite each of everyone of them...

I've wanted to let them suffer just enough before they cried for the last time before they were blown off away from the face of the Earth...


WHY...

WHY...

WHY...

WHY...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...

Why...


Why did I let go the DETONATOR in my hand...

Why...

I knows the answer deep inside my heart...

Because...




I would never wanted to hurt you anymore again...




END
And so...Once again...The day is saved...Thanks to...


0 comments:

Post a Comment