Me and You, Love

This is a vow...

For everything that I've done to you...

Those who are reading this very post...shall be the witnesses...



Things got quite fuck up lately...

Nothing much I was able to accomplish...

Except for getting depressed in my dream corner...

They've told me...

"We're going to be friends forever!"...

Turn out to be a scam...





I'm so lonely again...

Feeling so cold out there...

Feeling so left out of my space now...




And then...

I've met you...

You were always there...

In the same dark spot...

You've been waiting for me...

But I've never been there for you as you have been waiting for me...

My feelings for you are strong...





But action speaks louder than words...

I've decided to take my actions now...

On that night...

I put you into my arms...

What I can think of was...

"My God"

Your scent...

Is a new addictions to me now...





I can't help myself...

But to undress you...your elegant red dress...

To taste everything of you...

At that very moment...

You have completely melted my soul...


I Love You...






















END:
I love Kit Kat~



0 comments:

Post a Comment