Sunway Pyramid!

"Hey, I couldn't book the ticket for Final Destination 4"

"Thank Goodness! Oh my god! Do you know how nervous was I when you all decided to watch that creep movie? That movie was a terror, I tell you! Oh my god! Do you know that those people died terribly everytime? Oh my god! Their flesh splatted everywhere! And I MEAN EVERYWHERE! Gross! Especially the previous one! Final Destination 3! Dude! Oh my god! Ewwww! There were these 2 girls who were actually burned alive! And there was one who was being nailed alive! Oh my god...terrible...oh my god! And do you know that I always hated watching people being torn apart? Oh My God! Riiiiiiiiiiip! Oh My god! Oh my god....so what are we going to watch next? Oh my god...it still freaks me out remembering myself watching the whole 3 series....gruesome...Oh My God..."

"Oh, right, whatever, just wanted to tell you that we booked Final Destination 4 in 3D"

"Fuck"


Watching that movie alone wasn't enough for them...still in 3D...

Me...Kian Ann...Guang Jian...Kwan Yang ( i dunno how to spell his name... )

We've spent Rm18 each...for the 3D price...

I was trembling a bit when we were in our seat...flashing back the previous Final Destination series...

Four of us were trembling a bit...even it was the advertisement starting only...

And then the movie started...



AFTER 1 HOUR AND 10 MINUTES


The four jokers came out from the movie...

We were joking all the way...

"Hey! Look out! You might strangle yourself with those toilet tissue papers!"

"SHIT! Don't! That air-cond could be broken and shoots out the engine inside, slicing your head off!

OH MY GOD!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????

I'VE ACTUALLY SPENT RM18 FOR THE CRAPPIEST HORROR MOVIE IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE HISTORY!

EVEN "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" CAN BE MORE TERRIFYING THAN THIS MOVIE!


RATINGS: 0.5 / 5


THE WHOLE DEATH SCENES WERE LIKE....

"WHAT THE F**K!"

Here, these are some pictures we've taken in the cinema...






















The smile on our face could tell you that how much of a joke watching this crap movie...


Haih...yeah...actually the main reason we came to Sunway...we actually came for the BATTLEGROUND show!

Yeah! This is my first time to attend this live show!

A lot of audiences there...crowdy...

A lot of cuties...happy....

A lot of participating teams...walao...132 teams...

And most of them are really...not so good...

But the previous champion shows up too!

ECX!

And they sucks a lot now...even the judges mentioned...

We joined up with Chris, Jackson and Angel there...Chris was performing too...but we missed it...

WHY?


Ask that joke movie of the century...



















After that...around 4pm...2 hours standing...watching...we went to ICIBAN RAMEN!


Rm17...chicken katsu set...

Really stuffing...suffered...

And behind us...one of the member of ECX...























END:
Oh My God, Oh My God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment