The Suffering Has Come To An End



"Ah Sun..."

( 'grandchild' in english )




I will never have the chance to hear you calling me like that anymore...


Friday...
Will be the last day...

I will ever see your gentle face again...

You have left...

It happened...

But...

Deep inside my soul...

I still have you...

You will never leave me...







It was a wedding dinner that day...

You were fussing about how you look...

But...

To me...

You were the most gorgeous ever looking man that night...

I'm not a good looking person...

That's why I don't take picture of myself that often...

And it took me a while to bring up my courage that day...

I asked my mom to take that picture...

It was the first picture...

Standing right beside you...

I'm glad I've taken that picture...

And now...It will the last too...

Just to let you know...

I'm going to keep this picture safe...

It's a Memory to me now...

And I'm taking this Memory with me everywhere...

Though you have gone...

But my Love for you shall never ends...

Eternity...

Rest in Peace now...

For you have suffered a lot...

My Beloved Ah Gong...




















END:
I love you. Ah Gong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment