Maid For Rent~

-JOB INTERVIEWING-


"So, your name is Go Ting Song?"


"That is correct, sir"


"Is there any other names would you like me to refer as?"


"Dustin is fine"


"Very well, Dustin, how would you describe yourself in cleaning?"

"OOoo~ I'm very good at it, people in my home place used to call me Dust-minator!"

"Dust-minator?"


"Yah, I terminates...the dusts..."


"Errr...right...let's carr "


"Oh, I'm publishing my book as well, specially for house-maid guidance, is call 'EAT MY DUST' which will be releasing in November this year."


"Yes, yes, I'm very impressed...let us carry "


"Oh oh! I even made a song for house cleaning, is called Dust Dust Go Away~"


"Alright, that's enough! Let us CARRY ON WITH THE JOB INTERVIEW!"

"O...k..."

"I need you to answer a few questions, in SHORT AND SIMPLE!"


"Err...k?"


"So...do you do the dishes?"


"DJ usually plays music with the dishes I cleaned"


"How are you with pets?"


"Hahahaha...I even have a license for working in a pet care centre, here, let me show you"


"NO! is ok! Keep IT! How about kids?"


"OOOooo~ I love kids~ I treated them as my own children~"


"Err...don't...do that...like them...but don't treat them as your own children..."


"How about....The Naughty Ones?"


"Hahahaha...sir...I believed...I know no such petty word 'NAUGHTY' in my dictionary"




"Very well, you hired"


"YEEEEeeeeEEEeeEEESSssssSSSsssSS!"


"Now, I want you to go to this family as your first task"


"Leave it to me...boss..."

"Don't ever...do that again"

"Ok.."






When I reached that place..

A word popped out...


"WAAAAADEEEEEFAAAAARK"

Is my aunt place...


















And I'm supposed to help clean up the WHOLE house....

I did most of it...cause...she has a sprain in her waist...







A clumsy fellow like me...was asked to wiped every vase...














Her place...Is...Huge...













I was taking a break...having my drinks...having my chocolate....and then....she keeps staring at me...or my chocolate?




END:
Who wan hire me? Cheap cheap~

0 comments:

Post a Comment