Update update update!

I also forgot how long didn't update edi...

Oh well...who cares...

I'll be going through a brief update...

Same as usual...I'll only write out what I have most impression recently...


NEXT!

Started last week...I think...

Couldn't sleep well...T.T...

Everytime...went to bed at around 11pm....

But only go to sleep at 4am. or maybe 5am...

T.T...very tiring...

Due to...some..."reason"...

3 days ago...dreamt about "reason" again...4th time edi....T.T

Almost got me into "suicide" mode again...T.T

That dream really broke my heart...into ashes...T.T

I was so upset...until I told the "main character in my dream" about dream...

Telling him some of the "plots" only...

Didn't tell him the whole details...cause I know he couldn't do anything about "dream" also...

After a few days...

Luckily...got a free consultation from a good friend ( won't be giving out her name, don't think she would want that too )...

She helped me with my problem...

Suprisingly!

Really can get to sleep edi...Lol...thx again!


NEXT!

I took a drive with my mom's car...

Then received a call from a friend...

Automatically...

Whole concentration was put into the phone...

And then...looking back at the road...the accident can only use "one word" to describe...

OH!

SHIT!

FUCK!

BREAK!

"BANG!"

GOD!

GTA! ( grand theft auto, a game... )


OH MY GOD! I BANG INTO SOMETHING!

NOT ANY CAR!

NOT ANY OBJECTS!

AND NOT ANY ANIMALS!

BUT!!!

I RAN INTO A KID!

I RAN INTO THAT BLOODY FOOL KID!

Holy shit..........that kid was in his own bloody pool...

OMG......this time really kao lat liao.....

Pick that BLOODY FOOL up...

Quickly sent him to the hospital near my home...PANTAI hospital...

After an hour...

The kid's parent rush over to the hospital...

The mom was crying so badly...and it means bad things are coming to my way...

The dad was really...not so happy...didn't say anything to me...only keep staring at me...

BITCHES! If you really care for your kid so much, you shouldn't have let him play alone in the middle of the road! Especially if he's only 7 years old!

And then the doctor came out...he says something quite long...but I'll make it short...

"6 broken rib cage on the left...2 on the right..."

"Left hand was snapped into 2 pieces..."

"Trying to stop his blood from flowing around his brain...more further blood loss...his brain may not be functioning well anymore longer..."

"Still going through coma state...life is still at stake..."

If you still don't get what it means...I'll make it more simple...

IT IS EITHER THAT BLOODY FOOL KID IS GOING TO DIE OR HE'LL BE GOING THROUGH SOME REALLY SERIOUS DISABILITIES PROBLEMS TILL THE DAYS HE DIES!

WALAO WALAO WALAO WALAO WALAO WALAO...

This time really don't know how serious edi...

And still...driving without license...GG...

Good game...

See you all, everyone...make sure you come visit me sometimes in jail...bring me something too...

The End....



If you really belived all that crap...you really need to work something out with your pea-sized brain...

LOL!

Well...actually I really been through an accident yesterday...

BUT! I'm not the driver!

My friend...did almost the same thing I mentioned just now...but of course...bang into someone's car...sad...

Vios...to be more specific...have to pay for Rm350...sad...

I've tried to cheer him up...I said...

"Hey! Look at the bright side! Is a VIOS! Not a FERRARI! LOL! Smile!"

Haha...I think he really quite upset about the Rm350...

Anyway...wish him all the best...hahaha...


NEXT!

My handphone...

W705...

Is back online!

Woot!

Can take pictures again! Snap! Snap! Snap!

Can play Sudoku again! Su! Su! Su-do-ku!

Can SMS again! S! S! SMS!

Oh my god...believe it or not...1 week and 3 days didn't touch the Inbox...36 untouched messages...

Really...I'm really really really touched....T.T...so many messages for the first time...hahaha...

Tonight must play at least 3 rounds of "evil" difficulty Sudoku...hohoho...


NEXT!

Haih...

Flunk 3 subjects in my course...

Meaning?

Repeating the whole semester lo...

Yesterday...went to Taylors lo...ask about the whole procedures and payments...

T.T...

The bill...are really heartbreaking...

Today...

Heard from a friend...about HICT...

So...I went to that place...ask about the whole courses...

Turn out...

IS REALLY WHOLE LOT F-KING CHEAPER THAN TAYLORS!

My god...then I also found out about the ADP progamme things....

I'm quite interested in it before...psycology...hehe...

So...the counsellor have arranged me to try out a one week free trial over there starting next Tuesday...

Hope everything works out well...T.T


NEXT!

Tomorrow...

Haih...

They're having a small gathering...

I can't attend again...

Some have been talking about it...

If only they know...T.T



END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment