Folie! Folie! Folieee!

Good Morning Everyone!

This is your DJ, and now you're reading...

ALONE-AS-USUAL.BLOGSPOT.COM!

( BRINGING YOU THE FRESHEST, HOTTEST, AND THE LATEST CRAP STORIES EVER! )

Thanks a lot! All of your support means a lot for me!

Is 2.13 AM currently, and the weather is fine today!

Too fine perhaps? All I can see now is those beautiful twinky twinky stars!

But no sign of Mr.Moon...how unpleasant....

No sign of those Birdies too...here, chirpy chirpy~



My god...now I understand why have I chosen this title...

Cause I'm going through it right now...Damn it...

Lol...let's carry on with...

THE FRESHEST, HOTTEST, AND THE LATEST CRAP STORIES you guys have been waiting for!



FIRST!

I went for a driving lesson today!

And the coach of the day is.......THE MOM...Woot!

It's been the...I think is the 8th times my mom took me out for driving lesson...

I would like to thank her here...in my blog...how much I've appreciated for all her time...thanks mom...

But...

Next time let me try at least once without your coaching la...eveytime drive slow slow...later people honk me de...no good le...

Anyway! Broke my newest record today!

For not running over any kids today! Woot!

Haha...I'm just fooling around...

My newest record is...driving so damn far for the first time! From my house till Port Klang there!

I am so proud of myself...I am so much nearer to my Race King/ Drift King dreams now....hahaha...

So...traffic users out there beware...as I am coming...

Drift a! Drift a!

XD


NEXT!

Haih...when can this get over with...

T.T

SAD!

Zomglol...T.T...out of sudden don't know why search for a few pictures...

Then started drawing it out...hahaha...

Thw whole rubbish bin is filled with the sketching edi...my god...

NOT NICE! Throw!

NOT NICE! Throw!

Hmmm...this one....

THROW!

Then...ended up...the bin is full now...just for one picture...

Let's just say...I really like this picture...a lot...more than you love to eat that chicken rice...

So...turn out that...I've been sketching this picture from 11pm...until now...

For 3 hours edi...

I also didn't realized...

After when I got "a-quite-fine" result...I've decided to stop for now...continue later in the afternoon ba...

Must turn this "a-quite-fine" into "a-very-nice" result...don't know how long will it take...months?

Hope this will be a good present though...


NEXT!

GWAAAAH!!

Stuck with a whole damn gg-ish lot of choices now...

Out of sudden...don't know why the hell all colleges got some really good offers or promotions now....

Not only that...

Out of sudden too...don't know what courses to choose also...

Some told me...

"Aiya! Go Ahead La! Business Good Ah!"

And then some...

"Deh...singapudeh...I thought you like design, deh...you should go for it..."

And got some...

"Ser~ would you like give in some thoughts in psychology, perhaps?"

STOP POPPING ALL THE CHOICES TO ME EDI!!

CONFUSING!!!


END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment