The Three Desperados!

The Three Desperados!

"All for one, and one for all!"

Once upon a time, there were 3 young warriors...banished all the bandits...protected the King from being assasinated...slayed the fiery dragon...saved the young princess from the evil warlock...and lived happily ever after...

What kind of shit fairy tale is this?

Ok...fuck it...I'm just fooling around...BUT!

The Three Desperados!

This time is no shit, ladies and gentlemen! As they really exists beyond your wildest imaginations! Today! I'll be risking my life in revealing their deep unknown name and uncover their masks for sake of all mankind! I SHALL GIVE YOU!!!!!

Me...Jia Kai...and Lee Bing...THE THREE DESPERADOS!

We are so desperate for a galfriend...so we went to Sunway Pyramid today...without doing any planning...so...Lee Bing has decided to go for ice-skating...but me and Jia Kai rejected and pull him away from there...why?

REASONS:

  1. Too much boys inside the ice rink...
  2. Very few gals inside the ice rink...
  3. The gals are not that cute also...
  4. And a lot of Malays too....( RACIST BASTARD! )

So..we went for a movie...TRANSFORMER 2! Woot!

TRANSFORMER 2

Overall...that movie is not that bad...and not that good...

In case you've noticed...Transformer 2 have more Kung-Fu than the first one...is really cool though...especially Optimus Prime...woot! In the first movie...they just shoot each other blindfolded...and a lot of things have changed....Megatron's size is smaller....and his transform changed as well...Autobots have more Ke-Le-Fei in this movie...sucks...Rc Twins...ugly...yet...useless...2 pieces of tin can...and the whole show really has the humour in it...hahaha...especially the commander from the first movie...the storyline...ok ok sahaja...I like their ending theme song a lot...Linkin Park-New Divide...these guys are still rocking the old times...WOOT!

My hair changed as well...T.T...my hair is getting longer...so...cannot do the garlic hairstyle anymore...and the barber cut off the hair in front of my forehead...so...makes it look really...don't know how to describe...so...somehow...My GARLIC hairstyle turned into a new GEEK hairstyle...a new geek look...haha...I kinda like it myself too...but...really funny...so I went to buy a cap to cover it up...Rm29.90...T.T

Then went to the arcade...wearing my new cap...me and Jia Kai played our favourite arcade game...HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4....we owned the game...stage 1, 2 and 3 only...hahaha...and I was in the "form" of playing that game...

Until...

"Wa...that girl looks really sweet..." Lee Bing whispered to our ear...

Our desperate-for-a-galfriend response system straight away turn to other directions...started to seek for that so-called "sweet" gal...and then...we've noticed we are still in the game...straight away look back at the game...game over...fuck...really need a galfriend...T.T

END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment