Lots of news...lots of news...

Woot! My exams are finally over...

My 2 weeks sem-break are finally here...GOD BLESSED!

During my exams...everyday must over-night in my friends' place...stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning to study...credits to JK and Ah Liao...they've helped me a lot in my studies...apparently...I don't think I'm quite happy with the exams...I think I did badly...and the school authorities told us that if we flunk at least 3 or more subjects...we'd have to repeat the sem....

Shit...No way...If I really need to repeat my semester...I think I will change to design course liao...*sigh*...but still not sure which college lo...got 2 choices...Dasein or The One Academy...wasted my parent's money...I think thousand apologies to my Mom and my Dad....T.T

A lot of things happened in my past few days...Hahaha...

I shall start with the ones with the most impression in my mind...

My handphone died...T.T...walao...not entirely die la...I dropped my phone on the floor...the phone is still able to function...but the whole screen blackout...can't see anything...now my current situation...is like a blind person using a handphone...wakakaka...*sigh*...so now...can't sms anymore...and I'm so desperate for a girlfriend...hahaha...AND THE LEAST REQUIREMENT TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IS THAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SMS! And my blog won't be uploading any pictures until I get my phone fixed...T.T...Oh ya...Guys...no need sms me edi...can't see...T.T

NEXT!

Hmm...It was the first time for me that:
  1. Ride KTM at 6pm to Subang
  2. Over-night in friend's place in Subang
  3. Experience the night life in Subang
  4. Living in an apartment, having my own room in Subang
  5. Having a really really cute girl living next to my room...in Subang

Yep...I'm still a "Subang Virgin"...haven't do this...haven't do that....and finally my "Virginity" has be taken...I'm so MATURE now! Hahaha...the reason I went for an over-night in Subang most likely is because of my exam lor...my account subject...my mentor, Ah Liao gave me a hand in it...hmmm...not a hand lo...handful...So! Carry on with my one night trip there! Ah Liao lived in an apartment...a few rooms away from his is empty...and he told me is ok to spend a night there...FREE!...wakakaka...his friend, Edwin, a really handsome and with a really cracked sense of humour...he borrowed me one of his "tilam"...if not...have to sleep on the floor...T.T...thanks Edwin! And then...I studied in "my" room...but really have not much idea in that subject...so...I went to seek for Ah Liao's help...on my way to his room...OMG! A really really really cute leng lui walked out from the bathroom...just finished shower...walked pass her...OMG! The wonderful shampoo scent...GGGGGRRRAAAWWWWGGHHH!! Almost fainted...T.T...I walked to Ah Liao's room same as usual...trying to look "not so desperate", in-case I scared her away...put my hand on the door's...err....forgot what's that thing edi...door's handle...and then I looked at her direction again....GGGGGRRRRAAAAWWWWGGHHHH!!!! She was looking back at my direction too! OMG! I CAN'T BREATH ANYMORE!

And then I took my dinner there...at a restaurant named Salmon Steak House...that scene really funny...took a photo...but phone "blinded" edi...T.T...the whole scene there looks like celebrating Christmas...lol...

NEXT!

*Sigh*...sien lo...really really farking sien....my cousin, Ivan is leaving to Australia to further his studies...film school...I think...really going to get really really boring edi my really suckish life...I don't have any close relative to play with anymore...

I mean DOTA la...you guys are really narrow-minded de lo...*sigh*...he's going to Australia and join with other relatives there...every relative also went there....everyone abandoned me in this Hell's Pit...T.T...Ivan's leaving next Monday...can't force him to stay also...

*Sigh*...All the best to Ivan...have a safe trip...

NEXT!

After my exams...got really so tired...my god...before I take the KTM back home...I bought a movie...actually I want to buy a lot de...to spend my 2 weeks sem break...turn out I only bought one...X-Men: Origin

OH MY GOD!

X-MEN! I've been waiting for you, honey! Haven't watch that movie...haha...really outdate le...friends invited me before...but rejected...cause I'm not really a 'crowd' person...so...either watch in a smaller group like only 4 or 5 people...or watch alone...

Back to the story! I'm a real Superheroes fan! I liked all of them! Especially from Marvel de...THEY ARE SO SUPER COOL! Each of everyone of them have their really own unique background story...which I have more intereste in it...

So...Came back home...with a really high expectation for this movie...

After I've watch the movie...turn out to be a dissappointment...

Is a story about 2 pussycat brother...and this is how the story's like to me...

Wolverine: "MmmeeooowwWWWW!!!"

Sabertooth: "Puurrrr...."

Wolverine: "Meow! MeeeooW! Meow?!"

And the Sabertooth would go: "Puurrr...?"

Very funny lo....the 2 brothers were trying to rip each others' apart...and then the end...Wolverine almost got killed by Deadpool...then Sabertooth appear...and he got knocked out by Wolverine also just now...He saved Wolverine...and said: "Puuuurrr~ We're brothers! Puuurrr! We look out for each other!"

LAME!

*Sigh*...ok la...the movie's storyline is still not that bad...to me...2 out of 5 only...most of the Superheroes quite messed up edi lo...especially Deadpool...

NEXT!

Haha...if you're still reading this post...you must be really boring lo...even I'm writing it also get really bored lo! Kudos for you!

After the movie...I got really really tired...straight away pengsan after I took a shower...

Woke up by a phone call...zzzz....Kian Ann called me...Then I also answered him in a blur blur mode...I think he told me something about his school got performance next monday...ask me to join as well...I think...haha...I think I said yes gua...cause I've wanted to join in a stage performance as well...wakaka...


END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment