Ah Gua And Ice..

Yesterday...me and some of my cousins...we organized a farewell party...well...sort of...for our leaving-to-Australia-soon cousin...which is tomorrow...

So we've decided to treat him to a meal...in Montes...or Mon'tes...or Mon'tis....I don't know how to spell...walao...all I know is a western food restaurant...located in somewhere around BBK Jusco there...

The foods there are pretty good...and pretty expensive...YET! We still ordered a lot...T.T...this time really going to bankrupt...So...I had a Black Pepper Chicken Chop...no drinks...cause...a lousy soft drink cost you RM4.50...which you can just buy it for RM1.50 in 7-11 shop just opposite of the Mon'tes restaurant...farking expensive...these people are really ridiculous in pricing things...

I did a quick-scan through out the whole restaurant...the whole enviroment...the scene...their theme...are really good...people won't find any trouble in comforting themselves in that place...BUT!

The restaurant seems to have a problem in..."GENDER ISSUES"....

My god...saw 2 Ah-Gua working there...

What is Ah-Gua? Is something like a Pon-Dan...which...a male enjoys..."being"...a female...

One of them is a high-rank staff also...my god...

Overall...Yes...I'm 12% Sexist....28% Racist...40% Angel...20% Devil...hahaha...in that restaurant...I kept making fun of "them" in front of cousins...and they seems to enjoy the "Ah-Gua Jokes" as well...

Seriously...I've tried to be nice to these "people"...but...of course...EPIC FAIL! Hahaha...when you see "them"...I always wondered...how do I refer them...one of the examples in a restaurant...

"Excuse me...Can I have refill? Erm....Miss? Oh...I'm sorry...Mister?"

And what really makes the crowd go wild yesterday...was...I saw one of "them"...wearing a white shirt...yet...there is "something" black around his or her chest...I took a deep analysis in it...IT WAS A BLACK BRA!

Omg...these malays surprise me all the time...hahaha...

NEXT!

After that dinner...we went for a movie...

Ice Age 3 : Dawn Of Dinosaurs

That movie is EPIC FUNNY!

SUPER GOOD!

A MUST WATCH SHOW!

If anyone have watched the first and second show...yes...those two are really lame...really really boring...BUT!

The third one is really good...4.8 out of 5 rating points...

I went to the cinema...watch the show at 10.30pm...it ends at 12.10am like that...

I won't give any descriptions...won't spoil the movie...not like HUAT KEK...who spoils all my moods of watching Transformer 2 now...T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment