A really F***king Retarded Dream...

Dream?

When you sleep, you dream!

So what is a dream?

To me...a dream is...

You...yourself...basically...are a "God"...you hold the power of "create" and "destroy" in your dream...

A stronger will you have...a stronger "God" you are...

You create your own "story" in your dream...

Be a zillionaire? Be a superhero? Have Miss World as your maid? Perhaps?

But still...most of the people have created nightmares to scare the shit out of their own...why?

BECAUSE! You! Haven't! Discover! The! Way! To! Twist! Your! Own! Dream!

So...if you're a "very determinant" person...you can somehow easily change your "story" in your dream...from a bad situation...to a very good situation...EXAMPLE!


  • You have been hold as a hostage by a few masked robbers...threatening you for ransom...

But!!

TRANSFORMMMMMMM!!


  • The masked robbers unmasked themselves...all turn out to be real hotties...and they make out with you...and then they do this...and then they changed that way...and then...and then....you can imagine the rest... XD



So!

Cut the crap!

Skip to my dream!

I've dreamt a lot of stuffs today...but forgot most of it...only remembered 2 of it...why?

Cause both of them are really F***king retarded...so...definitely remembered both of them...

---The First Dream---

"My name is Ting Song...Go Ting Song..."

"But please...do call me Mr.Go..."

Oh My God....somehow...just somehow I stole the script from "James Bond-007" movie...and used it in my dream...

---The Second Dream---

It was afternoon...

My neighbour...a really friendly uncle...

Uncle quickly drove his van...and took me along...we went to somwhere...until the Klang bridge there...

I was very confused...out of sudden...my neighbour took me out...Uncle asked me:

"Where are your siblings? Where did hide your siblings' bodies?"

I laughed out loud...

He suspected that I've murdered my younger sister and brother...and hid their bodies somewhere...

I explained to him...

"Both of them are fine la! They're in their perfect condition la! LoL! Both of them are playing with the games I just bought for them a while ago!"

I add on...

"Why would I murder my own siblings?"

Walan...Immediately...

I realized something...

I'm the one and only child in the family...

I don't have any siblings...

And then...I cried out in Uncle's van...

I've never felt something so real in my dream...that dream is so f***king real...

I woke up...

Felt that my cheeks are wet...Oh My Effing God...I really cried...

Went to the bathroom to wash my face...

My mom saw my eyes are red...asked me what happened...

"A really f***king retarded dream..." I respond...




END...

0 comments:

Post a Comment