Exam a.......

Yeap....

Started my first exam yesterday...

Communication English..

Ok...Ok....

I think it should be a "no-problemmy"...

Except for the essay....


Wakao...

I asked 70% of my whole class: "which topic you have chosen for your essay?"

And 60% answer came back...all wrote the same topic....


Nabeeeeeeeeeeh a......

I read some of their essays before...their level is a whole different level from me...


Nabeeeeeeeeeeh a.....

My essay dunno how edi....haih.....


Haih...nvm about this anymore...tomorrow's going to be Mass Communication...

Hope I'll do fine...though I didn't really put much effort in it...haha...


And....

YEAAAAAH~~


A lot of good movies finally coming~~~~~~


FINALLY!


Cause...movies these few weeks....damn terrible....

But...all those good ones are finally coming~~~


WEEEEE~~~




END:
Essaaaay a.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment