Tuesday...I met CURRY-MAN...

Tuesday...worst day of my entire life...

So...what so unlucky about that day?


Waiting 1 hour for a bus?


Traffic jams all the way?


Can't find any seats in bus?


Huge crowd in the bus?


SMALL MATTER!

Used to it edi la...I don't care so much about it anymore....

So...I got onto the bus....stand in the bus...go through every traffic jams...pack with other people...

AND THEN....

A guy...stand next to me....

After a few seconds...the "trouble" appeared edi...



WALAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT A$$HOLE SMELLS LIKE JAPANESE CURRY!!!!!!!!!!

F**K YOUUUU!!!!!!!

F**KING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

F**K YOUUUU!!!!!!!

PLEASE GO SHOWERRRR LAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OI!!!!!!!!!


So...basically...what really tickled off my nerves....

Morning...only eat bread....

Afternoon...roti kosong satu...

Was about to go home and have my dinner....


THAT CURRY-MAN MAKES ME FEEL LIKE VOMITTING AND VERY HUNGRY AT SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F**K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE WORST PART IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LIFT UP BOTH HIS ARMS, SHOWING HIS "DELICIOUS" ARMPIT TO ME!!!!

AND STANDING SO F**KING CLOSE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW LONG YOU DIDN'T SHOWER LIAO, BROTHER????!!!!!!!





END:
F**K YOU, CURRY-MAN!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment