W.T.F

When I named the title as W.T.F...

Surely...

You guys really need to clean up your dirty thoughts, man...


Haha...it's been a while for me already...since the last time I updated my blog...


Yeap, I'm doing fine and doing okay!

Recently, good things happened!

Which is...rarely for me...*sigh*


Alright, first of all...doing great in my studies...I like my new college now...

Everything and everyone there are awesome! NICE!


Secondly...I'm back to good buddies with my old friend again...

I kinda miss him though..during that time...


LASTLY! WOOT! IS MY MAIN TITLE!

Hahaha!

I named it as!


Work

Time

Fun

(Is a name of a game...but i'll just it anyway)


Really like my new job...T.T...it's wonderful...

Working as a Sony Promoter...

Benefits...T.T


First, Get to watch a loooooot of movies....T.T

Secondly, my boss....T.T

Really need to give kudos for my boss and his whole generation...He has a lot of children...but I'm not if he's the father...haha....he has a lot of daughters....and all of them....preeeeetty :D


Hahaha...for some reason....I felt like I've upgraded into a whole new level of pervert...hahaha...

And yea...

Watched "The Knowing"...and "2012" today...

After watching them...

I felt that...


Earth is pretty soon to be screwed...



END:
Should I screw a chick before the Earth screwed me? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment