Lee Sek Hon a.k.a Bryan Lee

I met him since from form 2...so...almost 5 years until now...

Good points about him....

1.Eng Dao (Good-Looking)

2.Friendly

3.Caring...in a way...


Best of all! He'd brighten up my day!

So...why would mention him in my blog in this particular post...

This is how the story goes...


After work in Jusco...

My cousins came and pick me up...

Then we went to the supermarket...

To get a few stuffs...

And then...

I saw a fellow...

DAMN FAMILIAR...

THIS FELLOW....

Sitting over a table

Whole body leaning on the table...

Staring blankly on the floor...

Mouth opened widely...

His look really really really...

Almost made me laugh my butt....

I even hesistated if I should call his name...

And then I did...

But he delayed 2 seconds to respond me...

HAHAHA!

He must be really really tired at that time...



I keep laughing all the way to the supermarket...hahaha :P

Anyway, it was great seeing him again...

There wasn't any contacts between him and me...for around 5 months liao...

Hahahaha....damn cute, that fellow!





END:
THANK YOU SEK HON, FOR MAKING A GREAT DAY FOR ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment