SUNDAY SUSHI~

Parents brought me to a buffet!

It's HEAVEN to be precisely~

JAPANESE FOOD BUFFET!!!

It's been almost a year since I touched them....haih....

Well, due to tomorrow...I'm the Boss...so I asked to bring me to there...

Hahahahaha...

EVIL SEED I AM!



So, basically!

If anyone of you wants to bring me to a Japanese Feast!

You must at least meet the requirement of one of these 2 facts!

BE SURE TO BRING ME TO A BUFFET!

Or

YOU MUST BE SUPER RICH TO TREAT ME TO A JAPANESE FEAST!



I'm a huge sucker for japanese foods...

If I were given the option to save a human live or have a free japanese meal...

Of course...I would definitely choose the japanese meal...I'm serious...


So, in-case you can't tell how scary I am in it...

Here's a few pics... :D



































































































Of course...those were part of it....

I lazy upload other 5 pics... :D





END:
SUSHI SUNDAY~

0 comments:

Post a Comment