Screwed Up Situations...

Woot...

Haih...

Speechless...

Fking speechless...

I bet Dick Man is getting the pleasure the way he wanted...

Congrats...Tahniah...Gong Xi...

Haih...

Where do I begin...

I'm going to make the letters big...so you all would noticed...cause I've figured out much that you don't read the post much...

FIRSTLY

I never mentioned Teddy is Dick Man...and I guessed is either Teddy's friends or my friends only....please...everyone...read the previous post carefully...please...read the post carefully....before you start shooting me...really hurts in the...whole body...

SECONDLY

To Teddy...

Really sent an apologies message to you before...but you said you never received...so...officially apologizing to you right now...in this very post....

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I'D SCREWED UP BIG!

and Happy Birthday...

THIRDLY

To Shawn and Jonathan...

No need to call me...I've pretty much figured out why you two are calling since afternoon...both of your apologies are accepted...XD...having sore throat...so...lazy to pick up the call...can't talk much anyway...

LASTLY

To everyone...

Want to believe me or not...is basically up to you all...

I don't care much anymore...

Like a friend mentioned before...

No eye to see...



END

0 comments:

Post a Comment