G.I Joe

Yup...is Sunday...



And is a Movie Date...



And a date between me and JK...



And everytime we went to a movie...



I am the Movie-Rator !



Yes, people...I rate movies...



So obviously...I came up with the name...



Movie-Rator!



From the old classic movie..."The Terminator"...and in that movie...that big bad robot always say this...



"Come with me if you want to live..."



So...I guess I'm having the same quote too!



"Listen to my ratings if you want to live.."



Why listen to the ratings?



Cause some movies could really bores you to HELL!!!



So to Hell with you if you don't listen to my ratings!!!





So...



Today...



We watched G.I.Joe...



AND IS AWESOME! YEAH!



Though the graphics weren't that good...



But the whole story concepts were actually acceptable...



And in that...



You see NINJAS!





HAIIIYAAAHH!!!



KARATE CHOPPIES!!!



Omg...it was so awesome...man...



I'm so in love with that black suited ninja...



SNAKE EYE



But his name really...childish...



Same like his old foe as well...



STORM SHADOW?



Omg...can the director comes up with a more creative name? Pls?



Ya...so...I'd give 3.8 / 5 for this movie...



Not bad at all...





AFTER THE MOVIE



I went to Bar-B-Q Plaza with JK!



A really good restaurant for Meat-tarian!



Yeah...and I took a picture of him...




See how serious is him in food? Why so serious?

0 comments:

Post a Comment