H1N1?

Not feeling well today…

( I bet Dick Man is happy )

Sore throat yesterday…

Whole body is weakening, and serious runny nose today…

Mom told me to get in bed earlier yesterday…

So maybe I could get well enough by the second day…

So…

I’d listened to her…

Tried to get in bed…

But couldn’t get into my slumber…

Which…happened before…for quite sometimes…

I’ve been thinking too much yesterday…

Distracted me from getting “concentrating” in my sleep…

Cause…so much “things” happened yesterday…


TODAY

Went for consultations again...rode my bicycle there…

Under the hot weather…

Makes me feel even worse…

After taking a bit advice…

Went back home…dying…

Drank some water…ate the pill my mom asked me to…

By 1.47pm…received a call from Jia Kai…

Wow…this is a very touching moment for me…

It shows at least someone still cares for me…T.T

And then I’ve found out the reason he call…


BOOM!

“He’s waiting for the bus…nothing to do…so give me a call…”

Oh well…better than nothing…better than some “people”…I supposed…

And then we joke around it, about H1N1…

He said:

“Maybe you kena H1N1…don’t come near me or my family…”

“You’re halfway there…so…I guess you’re having H1…”

I laughed so hard about what he joked…

Then the sore throat has gotten worse…keep coughing like hell…

Then the “water” starts dripping more from my nose…due to the runny nose problem…

And then…


WOOT!

What’s this?

Really can’t differentiate the color…

Why the “water” from my nose is so “Pinkish”…

Like pouring RIBENA on your palm, that kind of color…

And then from the “RIBENA RED”…

It’s starting to turn into “CHERRY RED”…


OMG!!!

WTF MODE!

I got a FUCKING NOSE BLEED!


GOOD!

At least I’m dying in “not-so-painful mode”…

I’ve been worried so much about if I would die in these situations:

1. A robber stabs me a few times in the stomach…

2. Some Fucking drunkard run me over…

3. Trap in a burning building…

4. Some psycho serial killer kidnaps me and turns me into one of his “collection”…


Looks like I don’t have to worry much anymore… :D

( Now Dick Man Is Really Happy! )



END

0 comments:

Post a Comment