A new world please...

I hate it...

Everytime I'd have to wait 30 minutes for you guys to show up...

You told me to come...yet...you guys haven't show up...

Sent you a text...you said "coming edi"...

Waited for 10 minutes...I've realized that your "coming edi" is a bullshit...

Waited for another 10 minutes...I've come to realize that I'd never join you guys anymore...

B'cause everytime you guys showed up...is always the same...

All fucking same...

Excuses...excuses....excuses.....

This is not the first time...





I hate it...

We have to care for their thoughts and feelings...

Everyone have to be sensitive...to him...and to her...

Get the right topic to start a conversation...

We can't speak as how we feel...

B'cause you don't want to offend the others...

And then...

We all shall...carry on with the performance...

Act naturally...

Be a puppet...make them happy...

That's how you get them to like you...

I'm really lazy edi...

I will never be as good as you guys in acting...




I hate it...

I've changed...

They still think it wasn't enough...

I've changed...again...

They still complain...again...

Only a robot is perfect...systemactic...

But I'm not a robot...please stop causing noice pollutions...

I really don't understand you people...and will never understand...

No more connections with people would be much easier...

0 comments:

Post a Comment