How To Train Your Dragon

"Don't so childish lah, watch this kind of show"

"How old edi..."

"I rather watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2"



I dare you all say one more time again...

I confirm chase you...

And with a knife...

And then I will kill you...

And then I will cut your head...

And then I will sell it in E-Bay for only RM1...




Went to watch that movie yesterday, wanted to blog about it after the show...

But mom were using my laptop for PPS for her taiwan drama again...



ANYWAY!!!

Back to the movie!


Good.

This movie is just plain damn good.

Or maybe is just plain damn fucking good.

The word "fucking" is suppose to enhance the atmosphere of how serious I am about how good this movie is...



So! How good is this movie??


This movie is so good until,

I'll do the dragon dance.


This movie is so good until,

I'll attach a pair of wings on my hamsters, teach them how to fly like a dragon.


This movie is so good until,

I'll say : "真的。。没有骗你。。"


This movie is so good until,

I'll say "Noob" when I see James Cameron.


This movie is so good until,

I'll not wear Avatar T-shirt anymore.


This movie is so good until,

Titanic can go back drink susu edi.


The movie is so good until,

I'll stop complaining how ugly and how badly Rihanna sings. For one day.





Yes, not joking, this is how good the movie is.

Awesome Graphich.

Awesome Plot.

Awesome Voice Acting.

Awesome Script.

Awesomephenomatically Cute Dragon - Toothless!


Awesome, awesome, awesome.



The story is about...


Boy meet Dragon...Dragon meet boy...

They like each other...

Play with each other...

One stormy night...

They decided to "heat things up"...

They broke the "law of nature"...

After 9 months...

The dragon born half human and half dragon babies...

And they lived happily ever after...




Nope...that's right...

Another sick joke...

Why would I spoil such a good movie to you...

Silly you...




ANYWAY!

Ratings overview from the great me.

8.5/ 10



What happened to the last 1.5?

Because!


They should make this movie longer...

Got a part where they really dissappointed my expectations...



BUT STILL!!

GOOD MOVIE!!!

GO GO GO GO WATCH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment