Gathering~

Let's us give them an applause they deserved!

Introducing you to Jia Kai, LiBin, and Li Le!

















Went to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival...

We were at Subang Jaya, Little Barly...

The drinks there...is a KILLER!

Definitely must order Sparkling Juice next time...

THE DRINK IS HUGE!

AND THE PRICE IS CHEAP! GOD DAMN IT!

Malaysia tomorrow going to snow edi...



For me...

As usual...

Once a week...

Must meet with them...

Will die without them...

Their wicked sense of humour...

I guarantee...Stress-Free!




And then we went back to Bukit Tinggi at around 1.38 AM...

Sit down at McD...

Jia Kai mentioned something about getting a pair of glasses edi...

Couldn't see clearly...

And then he borrowed LiBin's spec...

Asked me to take a photo...

Wants to see how he looks like in spec form... :D











"ENG DAO"













He's reading a book...

The book kinda reminded me of...

I went to look for her that day...hahaha...

Damn embarassing noob...





END:
I need their humour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment