CG - Ayumi Hamasaki

Today...

Almost got hit by vehicle...twice...



First...

Came down from bus...very tired....dying...walk across the street...

Too tired to notice a car, MYVI was coming to my direction...

I was very lucky...there was a pedestrian behind me...straight away pull me back...




Second...

Reached KL Sentral...it was 8.10 P.M...

Still dying...

Train has arrived...walk to the lane...mabuk-mabuk...

And then...almost slipped into the track lane...

Lucky again...someone pulled me again...



My bloody ass was saved twice...


I was bloody tiring today...


Reason...Computer Graphic Assignment...

I was up for 36 hours ++ to do it...didn't sleep at all...

Last 2 days already started with it....

But I did a lot...a lot....a lot details....so couldn't finish it...

Have to bring to college to finish it...

After I've finished...I was quite happy...judging from the picture...My Ayumi Hamasaki is almost the same like the Original Image...























ORIGINAL Ayumi






















My Ayumi







Before I've hand up my artwork...I've printed one extra for myself...as a collection...

Received a lot of good comments from my classmates and friends today...

Damn happy...my hardwork got pay off a bit...T.T

Tonight...I'm going to sleep for 36 hours ++...




END:
Bloody Tired...Nite...

0 comments:

Post a Comment